Sheet pan dinners are all the rage right now, and for good reason! They are easy to throw together, create very minimal dishes, and are an awesome way to get in lots of vegetables.
This Greek sheet pan chicken combines a host of wonderful Greek flavors-- but feel free to experiment and make it your own! I love serving this with fresh lemon wedges, hummus, and giant spoonfuls of Greek yogurt.
I used one bone-in chicken breast for my protein. You are more than welcome to use any cut of chicken you would like and have on hand. See my note at the bottom of the recipe regarding changes in cooking times.
For another sheet pan dinner, try sheet pan honey mustard chicken thighs.
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken
- 1 lb. chicken breast any cut of chicken will work, but you may have to adjust the cooking time
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. thyme
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 10 garlic cloves smashed
- 2 bell peppers julienned
- 1 medium red onion sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, rosemary, oregano, and thyme.
- Prepare your veggies to your desired size (try to keep them uniform with each other for even cooking).
- Place veggies and chicken on the tray, and cover with the oil mixture. Toss with your hands to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake until the chicken is cooked through.
Leave a Reply