Sheet pan meals are a wonderful way to save time and dishes when making a full meal. Everything is cooked at one time in one pan and there is very little need for cleanup. I love that all the flavors cook together and flavor everything else as well!
This recipe for Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs has very little chopping and next to no prep time. It does take a little while to bake in the oven but all of that is hands off time. The potatoes are what take the longest to cook, but chicken thighs are a lot more forgiving than breasts when it comes to moisture retention, so they don't dry out.
Make sure you season the potatoes and green beans well with salt and pepper. Pouring the sauce directly on the chicken will ensure it is moist and flavorful— but you don’t want to forsake the potatoes and beans!
Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 1 ½ lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb small red potatoes diced
- 1 12 oz. package of Green Beans
- 3 tablespoon olive oil divided
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
Honey Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- On a large baking sheet, place cut red potatoes, green beans, and chicken thighs.
- Use a tablespoon of olive oil on each of the three. Make sure they are coated, and season with salt and pepper.
- Combine ingredients for honey mustard sauce, and pour over chicken thighs.
- Bake for 45 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are crispy.