Tzatziki sauce is perhaps most commonly seen on gyros, but it is great with so many things! As a dip, on chicken, on soup.
It brings brightness and a creamy richness to whatever it is paired with.
This sauce is incredibly simple to prepare and requires no cooking with heat. You can throw it together in 5 minutes and your dishes and family will thank you!
- ½ cup english cucumber grated
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- ½ lemon juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Add grated or finely diced cucumber to a small bowl along with yogurt, dill, garlic, lemon, and olive oil and stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.