An easy way to elevate your veggie tray. This 3 ingredient easy veggie cream cheese dip is fully of robust flavor and is smooth and creamy. It pairs perfectly with your favorite veggies and can be made in less than 5 minutes.
This recipe has been in my family for years and I am excited to share it with you all!
My mom has made this 3 ingredient veggie dip since I can remember and brought it to countless family functions. My grandma even started making it. Now I make it (at my constant husband's request) and bring it to parties too! It's a real crowd pleaser. Super easy to make, inexpensive, and goes well with any veggies you could want on your crudite tray.
With so many fresh vegetables in season right now, having a tasty vegetable dip is a must. This is a great option to when you want something other than ranch or french onion dip.
What ingredients you'll need
- One block of cream cheese. I use plain but an herb cream cheese would work as well.
- One can of tomato juice.
- One packet of dry italian seasoning. My mom always used the brand Good Seasons, so that's what I use too!
That's it! This recipe is so simple, and I often have those ingredients on hand in my pantry and fridge, in case I need to bring a dish to a get together and can't think of what to bring!
How to Make veggie cream cheese dip
About 30 minutes before you start, place block of cream cheese on the counter to allow to soften a bit.
In the bowl of your stand mixer, add all 3 ingredients.
Start on low speed, and beat together until the ingredients start to combine.
Increase speed to medium and whip for 3-4 minutes until completely incorporated and the cream cheese dip is smooth and fluffy.
Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
You can combine these ingredients by hand, but I find the easiest way to do it is with a stand mixer or hand mixer. This helps make sure everything is super well incorporated and the dip is nice and fluffy.
How to serve cream cheese veggie dip
Serve this vegetarian dip with your fave cut up veggies. Our favorites are sliced mushrooms and bell peppers. Some ideas for other vegetables to serve with the dip could be:
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- snap peas
Variations and Substitutions
- If you would like, you can sub in whole milk plain greek yogurt or sour cream for the cream cheese. The dip will be a different texture but still very tasty.
- I use plain tomato juice, but a can of V8 works great as well.
- This dip is also great on crackers or chips instead of fresh vegetables!
- Try a fresh herb in the dip like fresh parsley or green onions. Chop them up finely and add in a tablespoon or two.
Make sure to store this dip in the fridge up until serving it, because of the dairy.
Store any leftover vegetable cream cheese dip in the fridge for up to 3-4 days.
An easy veggie cream cheese dip to enjoy with cut up veggies on your crudite tray. Made with only 3 ingredients, this takes less than 5 minutes to prepare.
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 5.5 oz. can tomato juice
- 1 packet dry Good Seasons Italian dressing mix
- About 30 minutes before you start, place block of cream cheese on the counter to allow to soften a bit.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, add all 3 ingredients.
- Start on low speed, and beat together until the ingredients start to combine.
- Increase speed to medium and whip for 3-4 minutes until completely incorporated and the cream cheese dip is smooth and fluffy.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 226mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g