Here's a spin on classic buffalo wings! You have all the flavors you love, in an easier to eat appetizer.
Buffalo Chicken Dip is actually one of the most popular Superbowl appetizers of choice for a number of states, and with good reason. It's easy to whip together and a crowd-pleaser.
Some people like to have bleu cheese crumbles on top and I think that would be a delicious addition. Sprinkle them on as soon as you take the dish of the oven!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 ½ cups cooked chicken shredded
- ½ cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- ½ cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- ¼ package ranch seasoning about 2 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together except for ½ cup of the shredded cheese.
- Place in an oven safe baking dish (8x8 works well) and top with reserved cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
- Serve with celery, carrots, or tortilla chips.