Crispy air fryer pepperoni chips are a 1-ingredient snack with a lot of flavor. Serve this air fryer snack as is, or with a side of your favorite marinara sauce and enjoy!
Looking for a low carb snack that is flavorful and satisfying? Need it to be super easy? Well you can't get much easier than one ingredient! These crispy air fryer pepperoni chips are your answer.
Made in minutes, with no prep work involved. Just place the pepperoni pieces in the air fryer basket, let them crisp up for a few minutes, and enjoy!
For another easy air fryer snack, try air fryer edamame.
I made these pepperoni chips in the Ninja Foodi, but any air fryer brand will work. Just be mindful that all machines will cook slightly differently.
Recipe Notes and Tips
- Because they are so lightweight, pepperoni tend to fly around during the cooking process. Don't worry! They will still crisp up just fine.
- Place the finished pepperoni chips on paper towels to help them crisp up further and remove excess grease.
- While many pepperoni brands come in the same size, there are different sizes and thicknesses out there. Be aware of this when cooking, as you may need more or less time for them to cook through.
- Your favorite brand of pepperoni. Yes, it's as simple as that! There is no need for spray or any oil, as the pepperoni have enough fat in them to crisp up on their own. I love using Applegate pepperoni or Boar's Head pepperoni, but you can use whatever you'd like, including turkey pepperoni.
How to make pepperoni chips in the air fryer
Place pepperoni slices in the air fryer basket or tray in a single layer.
Set the temperature to 390 degrees for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove the crispy pepperoni from the air fryer and place on a paper towel lined plate to cool and drain the excess grease.
Enjoy or pair with dipping sauce.
How to serve pepperoni chips
Serve these on their own for a keto-friendly snack or pair them with your favorite dip to enjoy them as a crispy serving dipper.
- marinara sauce
- sour cream
- cheese dip
- spinach artichoke dip (you can use this filling for spinach artichoke dip)
These are best served fresh and warm. If there are extras you can keep them in an airtight container in the fridge for a day or two.
Air Fryer Pepperoni Chips
- 12-15 pepperoni slices
- Place pepperoni slices in the air fryer basket or tray in a single layer.
- Set the temperature to 390 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the crispy pepperoni from the air fryer and place on a paper towel lined plate to cool and drain the excess grease.
- Enjoy or pair with dipping sauce.