As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy.
As easy as pulling one out of the freezer and heating it up, making a mini pizza in the air fryer is an easy lunch or dinner. It takes less than 10 minutes to make, and does not require preheating the oven! Use your favorite brand of mini pizza and enjoy it in minutes.
While I love cooking, sometimes you just need something quick. I like to keep frozen mini pizzas on hand for an easy lunch or late night snack when I don't feel like preparing anything.
My favorite brand is the Home Run Inn mini pizzas. They have different varieties like sausage and pepperoni, veggie, and plain cheese. The crust is crisp and buttery and turns out perfectly in my ninja foodi air fryer.
Why you'll love this cooking method
- It's quicker than the oven! Making a personal pizza in the air fryer means no preheating.The actual cook time is about 10 minutes or less, which is a total win in my book.
- The pizza comes out perfectly done. Cooking frozen pizza is easy, but it's always nice to have it come out just the way you want it! Air fryer pizza has a crisp crust and a lightly golden brown top.
- It doesn't heat up your whole kitchen. Especially with summer rolling around, the air fryer has been especially helpful for heating up food without using the oven which keeps the house cool.
Frozen pizza of your choice. The cook time will vary depending on the circumference of your particular variety as well as the thickness. But as far as ingredients go, you just need your pizza and you are good to go!
And that's it! There is no need to add cooking spray when making this, as there is enough fat and oil from the pizza toppings and cheese to brown the pizza nicely.
Instructions for frozen mini pizza in air fryer
Unwrap mini pizza and place frozen pizza into the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 390 degrees.
Cook for 8-10 minutes for a thin crust mini pizza and 10-12 minutes for deep dish mini pizza.
Something to note when making air fryer frozen pizza is that all air fryer brands cook differently and can be off by a few to several degrees. This means the cooking time may be more or less than indicated here.
Be mindful of how hot your air fryer cooks and the size of your pizza and check accordingly.
Brands of mini pizza
Any brand will do to cook frozen pizza in the air fryer, as long as it fits. Here are some options.
- Home Run Inn
- Red Baron (Red Baron has lots of varieties, including french bread pizza and deep dish pizza)
Deep dish pizza
- Gino's East
- Walmart Brand
Reheating mini pizza in the air fryer
Reheating pizza in the air fryer takes about 2-3 minutes. Check after 2 minutes to see if it is heated through and continue cooking as necessary.
Instructions for Ninja Foodi Frozen Mini Pizza in the air fryer for an easy snack or lunch that takes less than 10 minutes.
- 1 personal size frozen pizza (Such as Home Run Inn)
- Unwrap mini pizza and place frozen pizza into the air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 390 degrees.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes for a thin crust mini pizza and 10-12 minutes for deep dish mini pizza.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 576Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 961mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 22g