This Ninja Creami Berry Lemonade Sorbet is sweet and tart at the same time. Easy to make with fresh summer berries and a bit of lemonade, this is the perfect frozen treat to cool off with.
Similar to italian ice, this ninja creami lemonade and strawberry dessert is cool, crisp, and refreshing!
The prep time takes just minutes and the result is a lovely summer berry treat.
- Strawberries Fresh or frozen both work well in this recipe
- Lemonade I used strawberry lemonade here from the the Simply Lemonade brand, but regular lemonade or even raspberry lemonade will work as well.
How to make Ninja Creami Frozen Lemonade
Using fresh or frozen strawberries, chop into a small dice.
Add berries to ninja creami pint along with lemonade. Stir to combine.
Place in the freezer, making sure it is level and that there is no contents above the max fill line. Freeze for 24 hours.
Once frozen, place pint into the ninja creami outer bowl and secure the lid. Attach to the ninja creami machine.
Spin on the sorbet function. Respin if necessary.
- Plain lemonade can be used in place of pink lemonade.
- The amount of strawberries and lemonade aren't a strict ratio. You can use more of one or the other. The more strawberries you use compared to the lemonade, the creamier the sorbet.
- Use other berries like blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, or a combination of them all for a delicious mixed berry sorbet.
- Add a dash of heavy cream or full fat coconut milk for a creamy berry lemonade ice cream.
- If you want, you can supplement in juice or water in place of the lemonade to make this sorbet with no added sugar. Add lemon juice (1-2 tbsp.) for a bit of citrus. If you use ripe berries, it will still be plenty sweet!
Store any leftover sorbet in the pint container with the included airtight lid. Freeze to enjoy later.
After thawing, you might notice that the sorbet has separated or become harder. To restore its creamy consistency, give it a re-spin in the Ninja Creami. If the texture is crumbly, add a bit of extra lemonade and stir to smooth it out.
More Ninja Creami Recipes
The reason that ice creams and sorbets come out crumbly in the Ninja Creami is often that they are too cold or that they need more liquid or fat. To fix, simply re spin the contents or stir in a bit of additional liquid by hand.
Yes, you can use just frozen fruit in the Ninja Creami. Simply add your chosen frozen fruits to the Ninja Creami, and it will blend and process them into a creamy consistency. You may want to add a small amount of liquid (like milk, juice, or yogurt) to help the blending process, but it's not always necessary, especially if your frozen fruit is juicy enough.
Ninja Creami Berry Lemonade
- 1 ½ cups strawberries diced
- ½ cup strawberry lemonade
- Using fresh or frozen strawberries, chop into a small dice.
- Add berries to ninja creami pint along with lemonade. Stir to combine.
- Place in the freezer, making sure it is level and that there is no contents above the max fill line. Freeze for 24 hours.
- Once frozen, place pint into the ninja creami outer bowl and secure the lid. Attach to the ninja creami machine.
- Spin on the sorbet function. Respin if necessary.
- Serve immediately.