A good ranch is a key condiment to know how to make. Sure you can buy it from the store, but those offerings are so often filled with additives, sugar, or just plain don't taste very good.
I can be picky about my ranch. Because of this I worked hard to make one that checks all of the boxes. It's fresh and filled with herbs. There's no added sugar. It is thin enough to easily coat a salad, but thick enough for dipping. The majority of the base is Greek yogurt, so you don't have to feel guilty about being very generous with it-- trust me, you're going to want to.
You can use this on anything-- veggie tray, wraps, salads. Heck-- I wouldn't judge you if you ate it with a spoon.
Homemade Buttermilk Ranch
- ¼ cup mayo
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tbsp. fresh dill minced
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. cracked black pepper
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives minced
- 1-2 tsp. lemon juice depending on taste
- ½ tbsp. fresh parsley minced
- Add all of the ingredients together and whisk to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.